Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have long, curly, thin hair. What products i should use to make it full and thick?

I have been thinking about getting extensions to get an overall thicker feel, but are there any products out there to help instead? Also, my hair is thin already, but i "shead" a lot and it is very dry at the edges. So i need to product for THIN, CURLY, LONG, DAMAGED hair.



I have long, curly, thin hair. What products i should use to make it full and thick?

I'm so sad no one has answered this cuz I was gonna ask it!!!



I have the exact same problem.



The thing with me is that my hair gets used to a product and after 2 months I have to change cuz it stops working!



I have long, curly, thin hair. What products i should use to make it full and thick?

I would try mane n tail shampoos and conditioners. I have heard they make your hair look and feel really healthy.



I have thin hair too, so thats the shampoo I am going to buy next. Also, it has gotten alot of great reviews.



=]

No comments:

Post a Comment