Saturday, August 1, 2009

Life Fitness Hair Skin & Nails?

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/de...



Has anyone ever tried this? I just got a crappy haircut, and I want my hair to grow back a little faster (any amount faster is a plus), so I thought that I would start taking a vitamin to help along.



I also have a thinning hair problem (I'm 17 and male), and who knows, I might try something that could help.



I was planning on going to GNC to buy Nourishair, but then I found this at CVS. It's cheaper, and it seems to have more of almost everything (including 1,800 more mg of bioton), but am I missing something?



I don't want to buy a crappy product, and if it means paying more for Nourishair, I will. See any problems or have any other product reccomendations? How about Vitol Great Hair?



Thanks a lot!



Life Fitness Hair Skin %26amp; Nails?

don't get it. they advertise it and make it sound good but it can be risky. talk to your doc for safety issues.



Life Fitness Hair Skin %26amp; Nails?

If you want your hair to grow faster and be healthier i would try using Biotin. I had a stylist recommend it to me, and it really does help it alot. I would buy vitamins from GNC because they monitor what goes into their products while other places like Wal-Mart and CVS and Walgreens don't. I would recommend taking about 2500 mcg a day to start out, i take about 5000mcg a day but i've used them for a year now. It will take about a month to get threw your system same as anything else but you may start to notice a difference sooner. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment