Wednesday, July 29, 2009

HELP! my hair is very damaged. Which products to use? I want it to be soft, thick and full-bodied ag

Hair is really damaged because I use a curling iron everyday and I color it often. Now my hair breaks easily and it's strawlike. what PRODUCTS should I use? anything for damaged/thinning hair...



right now I plan on using hot oil Vo5. but I want a shampoo that will help me with this damaged hair thanks.



HELP! my hair is very damaged. Which products to use? I want it to be soft, thick and full-bodied again!?

keri kare



HELP! my hair is very damaged. Which products to use? I want it to be soft, thick and full-bodied again!?

there's a dove one that is supposed to fix damage within five days............. i'll see if i can find it.



ok, it's Dove Advanced Care Intense Damage Therapy.



There is a shampoo, conditioner, and a heat shield styling spray, to use with blow driers, curling irons, etc. It restores your hair in around 5 days. I used the shampoo, and my hair is a lot less dry. It works really well.



Hope i helped!



HELP! my hair is very damaged. Which products to use? I want it to be soft, thick and full-bodied again!?

I'm going to assume you're not coloring your hair anymore? If so, use shampoo's %26amp; conditioners for colored hair, like Loreal Vive Pro.



To bring it back healthy again.. stay away from curling it %26amp; coloring. When you do, use heat protectants and color shampoo (as suggest above). Also, I think your hair needs moisture, so look for shampoo's with moisture %26amp; repair.



Oh, and stay away from Pantene. I know it says it can repair hair, but it leaves build up. Tons of it. I suggest Garnier Fructis or Loreal. I hear Dove is good too.



Hope this helps %26amp; good luck!



HELP! my hair is very damaged. Which products to use? I want it to be soft, thick and full-bodied again!?

Home remedy for dry damaged hair.



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/12/home-...



Natural Homemade Tips for Hair %26amp; Skin



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-42eT_e8_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment