Monday, July 27, 2009

My hair is soo thin and i don't know what hair style to do with it?

heey okay so i have really thin hair and it's shoulder length..the only thing i ever do with it is keep it down or ponytail..any suggestions of how to put it up or style it in other ways? ohh and my hair is blonde =]]



My hair is soo thin and i don't know what hair style to do with it?

ME Too! Except mine is brown.



Try buying a highlight kit..it will make your hair look fuller and more interesting. If you look at folks with thin hair, they have highlights to add depth!



Try pulling just the sides back to a flat ponytail or clip in the back, the curl the ends.



Try doing the standard ponytail, only lower. OR once you have it done, create a part in the hair, ABOVE the holder, and push the entire ponytail through it to create a sexy twist in the ponytail!



I used a scrunchie, a really cute one, soo important with fine hair, then formed a ponytai...then pulled it back up and part way through again for that messy bun kind of look. With this, thin hair is okay.



I got my hair cut short in a very cute style. If you email me I can send the pic...it's not super short by the way. I swim a lot and it looks cute wet, rather than that stringy wet ponytail that looks like a small snake, lol



My hair is soo thin and i don't know what hair style to do with it?

French braid it, that always looks nice.



Or put it down and clip the front hairs/bnags back.



Or you can also just put it in a bun.



When you leave your hair down try doing diffrent styles with it like curling it or straightneing it.



andd maybe you could go for a hair cut, get a cool fringe if u dont already have one



My hair is soo thin and i don't know what hair style to do with it?

Hair styles depend upon the density of ur hair. At first look forward ur hair growth. If its ok then continue to style it. for hair care look the site below.

No comments:

Post a Comment