Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to make my hair thin and straight?

I have thick wavy hair and it is so hard to manage. also i really dont like how it looks on me. just for the idea i am a teen and my mom isnt particularily hot on the idea of spending big money on flattening irons or other styling tools (she'd still probably let me buy a flattening iron but not an incredibly expensive one, u know?). are there any relatively affordable ways to make my long, wavy hair into thin and straight hair?



How to make my hair thin and straight?

ew trust me u do NOT want thin hair.



i have thin hair and its soo ugh. its even harder to manage.



it always gets tangled, and it looks like string.



and im not sure theres a way to get thinner hair,



u can try straightening shampoos thoe.



hope i helped =D



How to make my hair thin and straight?

"long wavy hair"



"thin straight hair"



i think that long wavy hair sounds much more appealing then the same old stick straight look everyone is rocking! of course, you could do that once in a while. but leave your hair natural once in a while; i'd kill for natural waves. i recommend getting some heat protector serum before you flat iron. also, you can just try a blow-out (using a rounded brush and a plain old hair dryer to dry and kind of straighten your hair at the same time) if you want straight hair. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment