Monday, July 27, 2009

Thin Hair? help me?

I have super thin hair and I can't stand hairspray or jell. So what do I do to make it look thicker. Its also curly but I wear it straight.



Thin Hair? help me?

Wear it curly! It will give it more volume to make it look thicker. Also use volumizing shampoo and conditioner. (:



Thin Hair? help me?

You should buy volumizing shampoos at a beauty salon. And volumizing conditioner



Thin Hair? help me?

Something to think about is maybe getting glued in extentions. You can get them at Sallys beauty supply or any shop like that and it not expencive at all. My friend does this cause her hair is thin and it looks great. She glues them in and they stay in for weeks even after takeing showers. And its real human hair.



Thin Hair? help me?

I shaved my head and beat genetics to the punch!



Not so good if you're a chick... unless your name is Sinead.



Thin Hair? help me?

waer bit curly it will add depth



aso if you get it cut a bit shorter with layers it will appear thicker!



Thin Hair? help me?

wear it curly,



curlys have lots of volume

No comments:

Post a Comment