Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Getting my hair thinned out.. Help!!?

how much does it cost to get your hair thinned out??



Getting my hair thinned out.. Help!!?

I got my hair thinned out as I got my haircut before, so I'd say more or less the same as a haircut, I guess.



Might be less, since they're not doing much.



Getting my hair thinned out.. Help!!?

sweety u could thin it out yourself if u wanted to alot of stylist use the typical thinning shears u can buy at dollar general butttttttt always leave a nice layer that you can drop down on top of the area u do thin out cz the thinning sheers will thin out ur hair orrrrrrrrr u can have a stylist razor thin it i am not a fan on thinning hair out it only makes it grow in thicker and if u have any type of curl it will make it alot more curlier good luck hi end salon stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment