Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Question for girls with thin hair. Don't you hate it??!?!?

My hair is always flat..plus it is frizzy..and it gets really oily fast..I have to wash it everyday...or I look nasty..and then the ends get dry..my hair sucks...What are some good volume hair products that work and hairstyles that make your hair look fuller? My hair is so boring! It is alittle past my shoulders and it looks nasty..



Question for girls with thin hair. Don't you hate it??!?!?

OMG. i hate it. i have super thin hair. it doesnt really help that i love cutting it... lmao. idk of anything like shampoo that would make it look thicker, but hairspray always seems to fluff things up a little :]



Question for girls with thin hair. Don't you hate it??!?!?

I've lost a lot of hair over the last few years because of stress and personal problems, and now I have the thin hair. Bleh. But! I found Sebastian Body Double shampoo and conditioner while I was lookin for salon supplies one day and surprisingly, it works. And it smells amazing.



Question for girls with thin hair. Don't you hate it??!?!?

heres what i do...i blow dry and comb it out when i finish washing it...it adds volume



Question for girls with thin hair. Don't you hate it??!?!?

OMG I hear you! We have the same hair issues...



I always go with long layers to help with volume.. blow-dry upside down (although I use very little products because with fine hair you just get buildup)... I will check back because I need help too!

No comments:

Post a Comment