Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I have incredibly thin hair- how can i make it look fuller?

it's seriously SO THIN- backcombing and/or thickening shampoo just doesn't work. i currently use nioxin products, but i haven't seen many results. my hair is really dark, so you can see my scalp through it on the top! what can i do?



I have incredibly thin hair- how can i make it look fuller?

Okay thinner can be caused by a number of different reasons. Your diet? Vitamin Deficiency can cause hair thinning. If you're under alot of stress, it could be hereditary (genes), the blood flow to your scalp can be diminishing. I would recommend going to see a doctor and he'll tell you the exact reason why.



Until then maybe taking vitamins, B6, B12, and A will help.



As for products....Volume = thicker LOOKING hair. It won't actually make the hair thicker just appear to be, plus if your hair is LIGHT in color that might be adding to the problem. Dying it Darker could help and plus Dyed hair also looks thicker because the Color swells up the hair shaft making the hair thicker.



Try out a few of these products if you would like to in the mean time.



http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau...



lol sorry I wrote so much.



good luck = )



I have incredibly thin hair- how can i make it look fuller?

You can cut your hair to de-emphasize the thinness. Bangs help a lot, as they draw attention to your face and away from your head. Also, cut shorter layers closer to your head, and longer layers towards the outside to give your hair more body.



Apart from that... you can style your hair so that some of it is piled on top of your scalp. Also, unless you are older, make sure to rule out a problem if you have been noticing a large amount of hair loss.



I have incredibly thin hair- how can i make it look fuller?

Have you gotten your thyroid or iron levels checked? I'd go for some bloodwork to make sure there isn't some underlying medical cause for this.



I have incredibly thin hair- how can i make it look fuller?

Somebody suggested crown and glory products.



So why not you search for such products ans see if they are suitable.



I have incredibly thin hair- how can i make it look fuller?

Try using some mousse in your hair. I believe that it will help bring fullness to it. Whenever I use it that's what happens to me. I already have thick hair so i can't use it. Also, tip your head down while blowdrying your hair. ( Drying from the bottom up). That might help a little too. Good luck!



I have incredibly thin hair- how can i make it look fuller?

Email me at megdhanusi@yahoo.com and I will be able to send you information on really good line of hair products. I will reply you back with the link of the site you can buy them from. If you are not satisfied, you will get full refund on retail price even if you have used half the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment