Tuesday, October 6, 2009

How do you make hair thicker? (guy)?

I'm a guy and my hair is thinning. My dad is bald, so I suppose thats the reason. I don't have any bald spots or anything, but I def. have thinning hair. (only 18 years old) Any way to make it thicker? Visit a doctor or anything?



How do you make hair thicker? (guy)?

Start using rogain for men,(it supposedly works),and see about visiting a docter,you dont want to be bald by twenty! Good luck!



How do you make hair thicker? (guy)?

Not much you can do to fight "genetics". But you can try using a shampoo line named Nioxin. I use it, and figure since I shampoo and condition my hair everyday, I might as well use a shampoo that says it will slow the thinning process. It's better than using something like "suave" that won't help the thinning process. At least Nioxen is trying to help. You have to shampoo, so you might as use Nioxen.

No comments:

Post a Comment