Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

OKay so i have naturally curly EXTREMELY THICK hair and its pretty long, about right below my boobs to be exact haha and even longer when i straighten it and i havent had anything done to it in a year, not even trimmed so i'm going to get it trimmed and i really need to get it thinned because it makes me sick because its so out of control and aggravates me so i always end up putting it up if i try and where it down. But i'm afraid to get it thinned because ive had it done before and it makes my hair look damaged. So should i get it done or not? any suggestions...



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

one of the best ways to cut very thick hair is to get long layers. you can keep your hair the same length, but they'll make short layers all the way up to your face.



it is much easier to manage than it was when hair is really thick.



or they can take a razor and razor the underneath and then it wouldn't be as visible as thinning on the outside.



you should go to a professional stylist, not a place like best cuts or great clips. go to a real salon and spend 40 bucks or whatever because they know a lot more about cutting hair than girls at chain salons.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

Go for it.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

I wouldn't if its made your hair look damaged before. Maybe instead try to find a product to help you hair look better.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

When you got it thinned before, did you get it all one length, or layered? If it was layered before... I think getting it thinned but all one length (or maybe just tapered in the front) would help it to not look damaged.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

Tell your hair dresser exactly that and ask to get it thinned out just a tiny bit to see what happens. I have thick hair, too so i know what you're talking about.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

I have very long, thick hair, and with the right styling your hair can look more tamed but not thin %26amp; damaged. I would go to en experienced stylist, and rather than getting your hair "thinned", talk to him or her about a style that is healthy and flattering.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

Thinning technically is just cutting some and leaving the rest, so I'm not sure how it could make your hair look damaged...



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

sounds like my har,but i get mine thinned and its all good. i cant stand my hair but i luv it, lol. hun, just thin it out!!!



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

do what you want to do dont depend on us to tell you that if u really believe that you should get it thinned because it is annoying then go straight ahead but also remember that this change will affect you in the future think long and hard before you go and do something that you might regret in the future to come or even right after it is done



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

When you get your hair trimmed, do not only get it thinned but also get your hair dresser to add layers. This will give your hair volume and the look you have always wanted! I also have extremely thick hair and it works like a charm! I love my hair now and I know you will love this hair style too. Though, DO NOT get your hair cut too short, long hair is really in style right now, in fact I'm trying to grow my hair longer. Get your hair cut about 3 inches below the shoulders. That way it is long but it is also manageable.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

No, do not thin naturally curly hair. It will make your problem worse in the long run. If you have it trimmed regularily it will be better. Trust me on this, I have been a licensed beautician for 16 years, I come from a family with naturally curly hair and I myself have natural curls. Thinning is not good, it will make your hair bigger and you will end up with a wild amount of split ends.



I'm afraid to get my hair thinned.?

I thinned my hair once also..and it was great until it started growing back. It took forever to even it all out, and it too looked dry and damaged. After that I was told that people with curly hair shouldn't thin it out because you're going to make your hair look twice as thick as it was before you got it thinned out because of the curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment