Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This question is for anyone who has dyed their hair darker?

when your new hair grew in....did the roots have almost an appearance of thinning hair...since they were lighter in color....i am trying to figure out if this is why my hair looks like its thinning...i would appreciate your reply if this applys to you....thank you



This question is for anyone who has dyed their hair darker?

I don't think your hair is thinning. At first I thought the same thing about my hair because I haven't colored it in over a year and it looks so much thinner. The hair color plumps the hair up,so it does look allot thicker. I'm thinking of coloring mine again just so that it won't look so thin and flat to my head. Even though I know why my hair looks like this,it still freaks me out. Before I knew what was going on with my hair,I thought I was going bald.



This question is for anyone who has dyed their hair darker?

Could very well be why your hair looks thin. Also when you color hair the cuticle will expand and make the rest of your hair look thicker.



I've been a licensed cosmetologist for over thirty years.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment