Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

My hair is extra thick and I want it thin. But my aunt had it done when she was around my age and when it started to grow back, it stuck up. Is there a way to get my hair thinner but when it grows out not to stand straight up?



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

no there is not and yes it will with natural curl plz dont let any stylist talk u into it stylist here 20 yrs see theres 2 ways to thin with a razor or thinning shears neither r for hair with any type of natural curl



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

..How does hair stand straight up? wouldn't gravity keep things DOWN?



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

when you get older the thinner it gets, i would keep it thick, people would die 4 good thick hair!!



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

hair stylists can do ANYTHING! My hair is so unmanageable and i got it thinned out, it didn't stick up. But i have long hair, do you have short hair, will that make a difference?



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

By thinning out if you mean taking a razor and shearing off parts, then I don't think you should, because it often will frill out and is very hard to straighten, since such little pieces stick out.



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

keep getting it thinned out..thats what i doooo :o)



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

Get it done at a reputable hairdresser....



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

straghtin it...... it really works.... wake up 10 mins earliar in the morning and straghtin it.... its looks cute and it makes ur hair look thinner!



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

I have the same exact hair as you do.You could use some kind of treatment that is added to shampoo.(Sells in target)



Go to the salon and asks or straighten your hair...(is your hair puffy??)



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

i had thick hair and had it thinned then i started liking thick hair again glad it's thick again



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

I get my hair thinned all the time. You have to rember, they may have a different way then how your aunt got it done, or she went to a bad stylest. I love it! It helps sooo much! Go ahead and do it because you will regret it if you don't!=D



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

I think you should keep it thick.



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

I'm not sure about not getting it to stand straight up but i can help with the advise about getting your hair thinned out. i grew up in a family where my hair, my moms, my sister, and my aunts hair are all super thick and i want to do the same thing as you. i have to admit that after i went and got my hair cut and thinned out, it never stood straight up on my head. my advise is go for it. you hair is may not be exactly like your aunts. i say go and get it thinned out and if it stands straight up, ask your hair stylus for a product that can help. i can almost guarantee that they can help you since they are professionals.



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

Your aunt's hairdresser may not have been the best, or the thinning may have been started too close to the root...however, thick hair can be tamed as well, with or without thinning.



You need to find a reputable hairdresser in your area (it will probably cost some money) who really knows his/her stuff, and talk to them about options for your hair. Together you should be able to come up with a good solution that will work for YOUR specific hair.



Again, be prepared to spend a few extra dollars, as with most things in life, you pay for what you get. If you want a great hairstylist who will give you the best options for your hair and a great cut, it will cost more.



Personally, I think it's worth it, as great stylists who understand hair can really improve your look, and won't let you go out with hair that will grow out and stick up all over the place.



Hope this helps :)



jlconsultants



www.joannaleigh.com



Should I get my hair thinned out? Pleaz help!?

keep your hair thick even though some days you might get reaaaly annoyed with it! If you get it thin now, in a few years you might regret it, since your hair gets thinner as you get older. The key to keeping thick hair under control is maintnence! use a nice conditioner to keep hair silky and Anti-Frizz serums and you should be fine, without getting your hair thin! good luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment